Whether you’re looking to lose fat, gain muscle, improve your stability, improve sport-specific skills, increase your energy levels, or just have some direction in what to do with your time at the gym, there’s a perfect program waiting to be designed specifically for you. This should be a very rewarding experience that is both educational and motivational!
Training with Sarah will offer the opportunities to do the following:
Look and feel your very best
Whether that means loosing weight, building strength, or simply staying healthy and vibrant.
Train for events
Work one-on-one to provide training for your upcoming events like triathlons, marathons, and more.
Be more productive throughout your day
Learn valuable tools to fit fitness into your busy lifestyle as well as how to visualize and record your progress.
Am I a fitness fanatic? Yes! Do I actually have fun getting fit? Yes! I know, call me crazy! I am one of the most fortunate people to truly have my “dream job.” I find it so rewarding to have the opportunity to positively help others to change their lives through fitness and healthy decision making. Fitness and good health can affect so much more of your world than just the just physical aspects. It’s truly amazing what many of my clients have achieved through Personal Training and I’m proud to be involved in initiating those changes.
Certifications and Training
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science – GrandValley State University
- Certified Personal Trainer – ISSA (International Sport Sciences Association
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor – NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association)
- Certified Turbo Kick Instructor – Powder Blue Productions (Gold Rating)
- Certified Indoor Cycling/Spinning Instructor – NETA, 24-Cycle & Kieser
- Certified Boot Camp Instructor – NETA
- Certified Core Strengthening Coach – NETA
- Certified PiYo(Pilates/Yoga Fusion) Instructor–Powder Blue Productions
- All Star Presenter Training – Powder Blue Productions
- Red Cross CPR Certified
- Lululemon Athletica Ambassador – South Bay CA
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Mass Gain
- Sport-Specific Physical Training
- Meal Planning Assistance
- Cardio Programs
- Resistance Training
- Pre & Post Pregnancy
- Aqua/Rehab Training
- Speed and Agility Conditioning
- Youth Training
- Senior Training
- Joint Stabilization & Core Strengthening
- Marathon/Triathlon/Ironman Training Programs
- Experience in ALL Levels of Fitness
- Health & Fitness-Oriented Lifestyle Changes
On-line Training with Sarah provides continued wellness advice, meal-planning, program design, accountability and motivation, no matter where you’re located! Whether you’ve got a busy travel schedule or you prefer to prefer working out in the privacy of your own home, on-line training will provide custom designed workout programs to meet your needs.
Personal Training incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training, education on nutrition and supplementation, stretching, and ongoing assessments and encouragement to help you reach your goals. You can expect this experience to be both educational and motivational to ensure your training experience is a positive one!
Sarah teaches a number of courses throughout the south bay area. From spinning to cooking classes, come join Sarah for a group lesson in being healthy and being fit. For a list of classes and events, check out her upcoming schedule. All courses currently take place within the South Bay area.
Take a peek at the various ways I’m involved in our community here in the South Bay. You’ll find links to some amazing events and talents around town.
“My trainer, my life coach, my friend….miles apart, stronger every day!”
-Jen Sykes, Richmond VA
“FINISHING our first 10k / Half-Marathon….as Grandparents!”
-Jean & Jim Dowd, Dayton OH
“Becoming Stronger EVERY single day – and instilling strength in my family with on-line training!”
What’s New on the Blog:
Let’s Get Started. Contact Me Today!
Do you have a comment or a question you need answered before you get started with your training?
Contact Sarah Beck at 509-570-4234 email@example.com or fill out the contact form!